CLA Connect Open Forum

Latest Discussion Posts

• Rob...when you asked if the volume would make up for the low price it brought back memories of when I was visiting coin laundries in New Jersey in 1984 learning about the business before I opened my first store.  An old guy was telling me about his drop-off ...

• https://www.marinij.com/2019/11/15/san-rafael-mans-laundromat-literacy-program-encourages-young-readers/ ------------------------------ MichaelGCA ------------------------------

• https://www.marinij.com/2019/11/15/san-rafael-mans-laundromat-literacy-program-encourages-young-readers/

• Does anyone know where I can buy barrel terminals that i can use to connect the validator? Also what size is it? The wire connected to one of the terminal broke and it's a pain to open the original one. thanks all. ------------------------------ Fernando ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Business accounts

Rick is right on the money.  Contribution margin is a concept every business owner should embrace.  Hotels, airlines, you name it, have understood this for a long time.  The one comment I'll make is that you need to maintain some level of what I'll call ...

Announcements

• Temporary problem with login

Hello CLA Connect Community,

You may have experienced some issues trying to login to the community or to your account this morning. This problem appears to have been related to a recent DNS change on our server. We appear to have resolved the issue. If you are experiencing a problem, please clear your cookies and cache and try again. However, the system appears to be working as normal again. If you have any further issues, please contact us at the link below.

Thanks for your patience.

• Please Refer to the Code of Conduct

Hello, CLA Connect Community Members,

Please be sure to refer to the Code of Conduct when posting comments. In addition to maintaining professionalism among the community, we also ask that you refrain from using your personal contact information within your messages and within your signature. This includes phone numbers and emails.

Our automatic moderation filter may pick-up your post as being problematic if you are including emails or phone numbers in your message or signature.

Thanks!

The CLA Team

Latest Shared Files

• Profile Picture

RE: Petty theft

Posted in: Open Forum

• Posted in: Open Forum

• Posted in: Open Forum

I have some space in my laundromat to add an additional service in my laundromat. I already have a soap ...

Start Your Commercial Laundry Business

Maytag Commercial Laundry

Click to download the new guide from Maytag® Commercial Laundry, with tips on making your new investment successful once you’ve decided to make the vended laundry leap.

DOWNLOAD YOUR GUIDE