CLA Connect Open Forum

Latest Discussion Posts

• Also note that oxygen bleach makes 2 products when mixed with water.  1- hydrogen peroxide to disinfect.  2- sodium carbonate (aka soda ash) which is a common agent used to soften water.  ------------------------------ Paulie B Mr Machine GLENDALE ...

• About my higher rating HVAC Merv filter (expert links included) post that possibly nobody read within this lengthy thread.  I got to thinking it might only apply to customers who accidently locate themselves directly in front of a heat-cool vent??? ------------------------------ ...

• The below "albeit early on" article backs up what Sam suggested about the physical barrier .  For example with any low grade mask or putting a handkerchief or tissue in front of a cough or while shouting (more spit?) could reduce the 2 meter   6-7 feet ...

• Hey Sam! I wouldn't have my mouth sneezed into because under no circumstance would I - nor should you - be that close enough to someone outside of your household having a conversation. I can't underscore enough the importance of physical distancing. If ...

• Larry, you've hit the proverbial nail on its head - and Mencken reference, nice. Your #1, #2, #3 - all true.  As a scientist, I was explaining to my fiance last night that us scientists truly aren't interested - at all - in the dance we're all seeing ...

Announcements

• CLA Update on Coronavirus (COVID-19)

The Coin Laundry Association (CLA) is closely monitoring coronavirus (COVID-19) updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and other appropriate national and local public health authorities. CLA’s top priority is the health and well-being of our members and their customers.

Our mission is to provide our laundromat community with the best information and guidance available from authoritative sources – and to do so on a regular basis.  CLA has posted a number of tools to www.coinlaundry.org including information on recommended cleaning and laundering procedures, strategies for employers in supporting their employees as well as general guidance on how we can all take steps to stay safe and slow the spread of COVID-19.

Click the link below for more information and to access free helpful downloadable posters and links to other information.

• Community Discussion Email Notifications

Hi, everyone,

It came to our attention that some people may wish to receive more than just the Daily Digest email which sends every day. By clicking the link below, you can access the area in your profile where you can choose "Real Time" notifications where you will receive both all notifications from the community PLUS the Daily Digest email.

Latest Shared Files

• Posted in: Open Forum