CLA Connect Open Forum

Latest Discussion Posts

• Larry A, Thanks ... this should be very worthwhile info ... especially for those who chose those specific two styles of Munzprufers.  Also it holds up possibly a reasonably high standard for  other brands & budding other new coin mechs & payment devices.  ...

• .    Don't assume the water machine is non-functioning because the owner is lazy. Maybe it's too costly to repair. Reverse osmosis water machines use a lot of water during the back washing cycle. I believe the number is in the range of three to seven ...

• I would agree with Deward.  I had those exact Dexter / SQ washers that were a fair match for the Eveready Bunny.  I removed mine after 25 years of use while the main tub bearings were still solid.  In addition to Deward's reasons for replacing, I was ...

• Profile Picture

Chicagoland meet up

Illinois Laundry Owners Get-together As most of you know, the Illinois Coin Laundry Association no longer exists.  The Board of Directors along with the membership have decided to accept the National CLA's request to merge into one organization instead ...

• Yes sir I am aware...most states call them counties.  In Louisiana where I have been working on  are calledassignment lately, they are called parishes. Laundromats are more commonly known as washaterias or wash houses.  Interesting how things are are ...

Announcements

• Community Discussion Email Notifications

Hi, everyone,

It came to our attention that some people may wish to receive more than just the Daily Digest email which sends every day. By clicking the link below, you can access the area in your profile where you can choose "Real Time" notifications where you will receive both all notifications from the community PLUS the Daily Digest email.

• Please Refer to the Code of Conduct

Hello, CLA Connect Community Members,

Please be sure to refer to the Code of Conduct when posting comments. In addition to maintaining professionalism among the community, we also ask that you refrain from using your personal contact information within your messages and within your signature. This includes phone numbers and emails.

Our automatic moderation filter may pick-up your post as being problematic if you are including emails or phone numbers in your message or signature.

Thanks!

The CLA Team

Latest Shared Files

• Posted in: Open Forum

Start Your Commercial Laundry Business

Maytag Commercial Laundry

Click to download the new guide from Maytag® Commercial Laundry, with tips on making your new investment successful once you’ve decided to make the vended laundry leap.

DOWNLOAD YOUR GUIDE