CLA Connect Open Forum

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: Lost and Found

Frank, Our mat is fully attended and we also get an abundance of clothing left behind. Unfortunately, we don't have enough storage space to accommodate a months worth of abandoned clothing. Small articles of insignificant clothing like a single sock or ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Floor Steamer

Actually, i am using a portable garment steamer which is compatible in case of travel. I bought it from an online resource and you can find it at https://bestportableproducts.com/best-portable-travel-irons-and-garment-steamers/ ------------------------------ ...

• My friend, why do not use any deodorant or something like freshener. I think you will get some nice products here https://www.deodorant-reviews.com/best-deodorants-for-teenagers/ ------------------------------ alma paul alma paul Person Hoshangabad MP ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Timed doors

Doug, did you see the picture I posted? Rick ------------------------------ Rick Toney The Launderette Branson MO ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

For Michael B, which lock did you use from the site you posted? Thanks Rick ------------------------------ Rick Toney The Launderette Branson MO ------------------------------

Announcements

• Community Discussion Email Notifications

Hi, everyone,

It came to our attention that some people may wish to receive more than just the Daily Digest email which sends every day. By clicking the link below, you can access the area in your profile where you can choose "Real Time" notifications where you will receive both all notifications from the community PLUS the Daily Digest email.

• Please Refer to the Code of Conduct

Hello, CLA Connect Community Members,

Please be sure to refer to the Code of Conduct when posting comments. In addition to maintaining professionalism among the community, we also ask that you refrain from using your personal contact information within your messages and within your signature. This includes phone numbers and emails.

Our automatic moderation filter may pick-up your post as being problematic if you are including emails or phone numbers in your message or signature.

Thanks!

The CLA Team

Latest Shared Files

• Profile Picture

Posted in: Open Forum

• Posted in: Open Forum

• Posted in: Open Forum

Planning & Funding Your Laundry Business

Maytag Commercial Laundry

Download the newest guide that walks you through determining start-up costs, developing a business plan, and qualifying for lending. from Maytag® Commercial Laundry.

DOWNLOAD YOUR GUIDE