CLA Connect Open Forum

Latest Discussion Posts

• Wholeheartedly agree with Cary.  That is top notch advice and digital marketing and a strong website presence helped all aspects of our business from our self serve, to our wash and fold (in store), and now our pickup and delivery too.   Larry's right ...

• Hi Paul....sounds like you have a great location.,  I know some guys who would kill for that.  I put out my sidewalk sandwich signs every evening from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM and all day Sat and Sun...otherwise the sign nazi  picks them up and throws them ...

• Thanks for the kind words.  Our average order size is closer to 15 pounds, but it's still a very healthy book of business. And the funny thing is I haven't sent much time promoting it, since I have a day job, so to speak.  We're blessed with a great location, ...

• replace the gasket on the lint drawer and have the font and back door open and with only 1 dryer running, still getting the noise. i am 90% sure it is from the blower motor. what am i looking for on the motor? ------------------------------ clear clean ...

• Hey, Paul....congrats on what appears to be a very successful wash-dry-fold center in your laundromat.   I'm just spit-balling here but 15 orders per day with an average weight of 24 lbs @ $1.25 per lb and a couple of comforters you are making some pretty ...

Announcements

• Please Refer to the Code of Conduct

Hello, CLA Connect Community Members,

Please be sure to refer to the Code of Conduct when posting comments. In addition to maintaining professionalism among the community, we also ask that you refrain from using your personal contact information within your messages and within your signature. This includes phone numbers and emails.

Our automatic moderation filter may pick-up your post as being problematic if you are including emails or phone numbers in your message or signature.

Thanks!

The CLA Team

Latest Shared Files

• Profile Picture

RE: Petty theft

Posted in: Open Forum

• Posted in: Open Forum

• Posted in: Open Forum

I have some space in my laundromat to add an additional service in my laundromat. I already have a soap ...

Start Your Commercial Laundry Business

Maytag Commercial Laundry

Click to download the new guide from Maytag® Commercial Laundry, with tips on making your new investment successful once you’ve decided to make the vended laundry leap.

DOWNLOAD YOUR GUIDE