CLA Connect Open Forum

Latest Discussion Posts

• I think it would be difficult to find a definition of free for these purposes that included that particular free item being encumbered or having any outside direct or indirect control.  I go to Harbor Freight for cheap tools I can use around the house ...

• I always refund cash.  Much cheaper and less time consuming then writing a check. Do you write checks for $1.00? ------------------------------ BRIAN DECOSTER Laundromania Iowa City IA ------------------------------

• Friends, For what it's worth, if you buy/remodel a laundromat using borrowed money (no skin in the game) the government allows that money to be considered your COST BASIS for tax purposes.  In other words, it doesn't matter where you got the money (home ...

• Well, Chase stopped accepting my mixed coins.  I don't currently have a coin sorter or wrapper which is what they are requesting.  Suggestions on a good sorter and something that wraps them too?  Thanks, Blaine ------------------------------ BLAINE BURGAN ...

• Good discussion indeed.   But let's be clear here.  Free is free as in cost nothing whether it is actual currency or assumed financial risk albeit well calculated as further defined by some of the respondents above. Semantics is the understanding, meaning ...

Announcements

• Please Refer to the Code of Conduct

Hello, CLA Connect Community Members,

Please be sure to refer to the Code of Conduct when posting comments. In addition to maintaining professionalism among the community, we also ask that you refrain from using your personal contact information within your messages and within your signature. This includes phone numbers and emails.

Our automatic moderation filter may pick-up your post as being problematic if you are including emails or phone numbers in your message or signature.

Thanks!

The CLA Team

Latest Shared Files

• Posted in: Open Forum

Garment Care Webinar

Garment Care Webinar

Join PlanetLaundry editor Bob Nieman and columnist Jeff Gardner (The Laundry Doctor) for a discussion on garment care with the professional.

Register Now