CLA Connect Open Forum

Latest Discussion Posts

• Guys - I have spoken with Tide a few times about this and don't be fooled...They are coming... they currently have 60% of shelf space for their products and want the same percentage for what they call "out of home market"...which is primarily pickup and ...

• So...  This thread digressed from the OP.  As stated prior this a good forum to add to your reference points.  Most are very helpful but as you've probably figured out, there is no perfect formula for everyone.  Feel free to ask questions via this forum, ...

• ​I would expect the belt is worn and slipping, first get behind washer with a new belt in hand, I don't get behind my washers when belts are needed, I replace them from the top, with that said I would remove the belt & turn the drum & motor pulleys by ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Profile Picture

RE: Open 24 Hours

Michael, Yes, going 24/7 raises your insurance, but get this.... About 10 years ago, a fire broke out at 2:30am in the convenience store about 5 stores away from mine, in the same building. My attendants smelled smoke and gave me an emergency call. ...

• Jenn,  To accurately answer your question you would have to look at the terms and conditions of the original signed lease agreement. Most commercial leases will state that the premises must be returned to its original condition when it was first leased. ...

Announcements

• Please Refer to the Code of Conduct

Hello, CLA Connect Community Members,

Please be sure to refer to the Code of Conduct when posting comments. In addition to maintaining professionalism among the community, we also ask that you refrain from using your personal contact information within your messages and within your signature. This includes phone numbers and emails. 

Our automatic moderation filter may pick-up your post as being problematic if you are including emails or phone numbers in your message or signature.

Thanks!

The CLA Team

Latest Shared Files

• Posted in: Open Forum

• Profile Picture

RE: Signs Outside

Posted in: Open Forum

• Posted in: Open Forum