CLA Connect Open Forum

Latest Discussion Posts

• Why not get several small lantern RV wind turbines and mount them under your dryer exhaust ducts? ------------------------------ Chris Mallam Norfolk VA ------------------------------

• Below is a link on a similar discussion.  On post 13 an insurance expert explained a bit about some insurance caveats that 24/7 operators may want to consider.  https://community.coinlaundry.org/openforumlink/community-home/viewthread?MessageKey=8ead8934-a4c3-4ae2-bbe0-f0abf7bc8f91&CommunityKey=e3a9040e-d397-423e-8e4f-20e8bb27defa&tab=digestviewer#bm8ead8934-a4c3-4ae2-bbe0-f0abf7bc8f91 ...

• Paulie B, Larry A & now Roger O seem to be making a bit of levity about third party solutions.  Didn't these big boys in the below link all play it safe with only gov't approved & straight from the factory solutions!   I would think all these solar panels ...

• I've never met Paulie B, but reading his posts makes me laugh and think of some of the "improvements" that I performed over the last 34 years that might not have been up to code. (Midnight Plumbing, interior wall relocation, removing a 600 lb washer from ...

• Eid There are several venders that offer a hybrid payment system that are significantly more cost effective that $700 per machine.  I have used several different options in my stores and none off them are perfect, and some are only barely marginal.  I ...

Announcements

• Please Refer to the Code of Conduct

Hello, CLA Connect Community Members,

Please be sure to refer to the Code of Conduct when posting comments. In addition to maintaining professionalism among the community, we also ask that you refrain from using your personal contact information within your messages and within your signature. This includes phone numbers and emails.

Our automatic moderation filter may pick-up your post as being problematic if you are including emails or phone numbers in your message or signature.

Thanks!

The CLA Team

Latest Shared Files

• Profile Picture

Fill times

Posted in: Open Forum

• Posted in: Open Forum

• Posted in: Open Forum