CLA Connect Open Forum

Latest Discussion Posts

• Bob, I relaced my top loaders with 20 lb. Huebsch hard mount washers - the top of the line model.  This 6 speed washer extracts at 200g AND the computer offers tons of programming flexibility.   If you set these up for Ecycles, you only need to buy 2 ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Huebsch dryers

Kent, With the original filler in place, I cannot imagine that you could fit an additional filler on top of it. We rebuilt one of my dryers just yesterday. We installed a new belt, rollers, main shaft, main bearing, rear seal and filler as well as cleaned ...

• I am curious about other "self serve" businesses nearby too, like Anytime gym, or nearby automated car wash or self storage. And convenience store that sells food and laundry supplies seems like a no brainer for the dual attendant/clerk aspects too. Other ...

• Get the factory manuals and set the two rinse cycles to lowest water use. Set the wash cycle to medium water use. Post a sign telling customers to avoid starting all machines st the same time. Try to teach your multiple machine users to "Load, Close, ...

• What is a good replacement for a Yugo? You answered your own question. You need a real front loader. ------------------------------ Curt Harrington ------------------------------

Announcements

• Please Refer to the Code of Conduct

Hello, CLA Connect Community Members,

Please be sure to refer to the Code of Conduct when posting comments. In addition to maintaining professionalism among the community, we also ask that you refrain from using your personal contact information within your messages and within your signature. This includes phone numbers and emails. 

Our automatic moderation filter may pick-up your post as being problematic if you are including emails or phone numbers in your message or signature.

Thanks!

The CLA Team

Latest Shared Files

• Posted in: Open Forum

• Profile Picture

RE: Signs Outside

Posted in: Open Forum

• Posted in: Open Forum