CLA Connect Open Forum

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

Linen Rentals

I'm considering getting into the AirBNB, VRBO business of cleaning the units and P/U & Delivery, WDF of linens.  Anyone have commercial accounts where they rent linens or can you point me in the right direction? My wife and I had a cleaning business ...

• Hi Brad, I installed new draine valve and water pressure switch . I also clean water pressure tube also.  Thanks for your help ------------------------------ Prabhu Ughareja Naklank Corp Edison NJ ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Lease Negoitations

Excellent summary from Larry L as usual! Pay attention to his whole post, especially the assignment clause. If you can't reasonably assign the lease to a future buyer, you basically will have nothing to sell. That may have happened to the previous owner.  ...

• This is almost always the pressure tube that goes from the drain up to the pressure switch. A temporary fix would be to disconnect it at the switch and blow some compressed air through the tube. If you do this it will plug up again shortly Take if off ...

• Hard to add to what Larry said, he's great.  I'll throw in my two cents.  Not sure what is customary in your market, but increases like you have will kill you over time, which is probably some of the reason the previous owner threw in the towel.   I'd ...

Announcements

• Please Refer to the Code of Conduct

Hello, CLA Connect Community Members,

Please be sure to refer to the Code of Conduct when posting comments. In addition to maintaining professionalism among the community, we also ask that you refrain from using your personal contact information within your messages and within your signature. This includes phone numbers and emails.

Our automatic moderation filter may pick-up your post as being problematic if you are including emails or phone numbers in your message or signature.

Thanks!

The CLA Team

Latest Shared Files

• Posted in: Open Forum