CLA Connect Open Forum

Latest Discussion Posts

• Thanks Cary. I definitely could see that being a concern. We currently have step stools at one of my stores that customers frequently use to reach the soap dishes located on the tops of some tall machines. Those stools are in heavy rotation on busy days. ...

• I would like to suggest you a tankless water heater named Stiebel Eltron Tempra 20 Plus Electric Tankless Water Heater . It got a digital temperature display and can provide constant water temperature. It also features low working noise and endless hot ...

• I am confused that what should i use a scent and a deodorant. I have used many scents for years but now think should switch to deodorant like Mitchum Deodorant. I found it at https://www.deodorant-reviews.com/mitchum-deodorants/ and it is something ...

• You don't need contracts unless you are either supplying the linens/garments/coveralls/sheets etc...or planning on selling the contract business in the future. Smart commercial laundry owners always have contracts since that's what the national linen ...

• Josh, I just emailed you a pdf at your website's email.  There are others more familiar specifically with the W185 & Gen5s in general than me though.  I am more familiar with Gen4s ------------------------------ MICHAEL WALSH www.kingkoin.com King Koin ...

Announcements

• Community Discussion Email Notifications

Hi, everyone,

It came to our attention that some people may wish to receive more than just the Daily Digest email which sends every day. By clicking the link below, you can access the area in your profile where you can choose "Real Time" notifications where you will receive both all notifications from the community PLUS the Daily Digest email.

Latest Shared Files

• Posted in: Open Forum

• Posted in: Open Forum

• Profile Picture

RE: Timed doors

Posted in: Open Forum