CLA Connect Open Forum

Latest Discussion Posts

• Dave, Perhaps now is a great time to turn off the quarter acceptance and go DCO.  You will gain in the following ways. 1.  Coin boxes will have to be collected less often with no quarters in them. 2.  No more sorting the money collected from the washers ...

• @RICK ROME I 100% agree with your thoughts on PUD! I'm all in on the future prospects. Thats why I want to make the right moves to position us to benefit from it.   What size space are you looking at and what type of volume do you do? Thats another ...

• I guess a major part of my concern has to do with personnel working through the night. First, I'd have to find a crew that wanted to work the graveyard shift. Also, I'm able to effectively manage the crew (daytime) I have now remotely...communicating, ...

• Profile Picture

RE: I need quarters

Larry A and others, I ordered $4K in DC last week and picked them up today. Easy peasy. I do however still accept Q's as well, we just don't sell them. We're DCM(Dollar Coin Mostly), we have a sorter so it only takes me about 5 minutes to separate them, ...

• Friends, I picked up 1,000 dollar coins at a 5/3rd bank just minutes ago.  I have a good dollar coin supply going forward but I still buy them to maintain supply. ------------------------------ Larry Adamski Muskegon Laundromat Muskegon, Michigan ...

Announcements

• CLA Update on Coronavirus (COVID-19)

The Coin Laundry Association (CLA) is closely monitoring coronavirus (COVID-19) updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and other appropriate national and local public health authorities. CLA’s top priority is the health and well-being of our members and their customers.

Our mission is to provide our laundromat community with the best information and guidance available from authoritative sources – and to do so on a regular basis.  CLA has posted a number of tools to www.coinlaundry.org including information on recommended cleaning and laundering procedures, strategies for employers in supporting their employees as well as general guidance on how we can all take steps to stay safe and slow the spread of COVID-19.

Click the link below for more information and to access free helpful downloadable posters and links to other information.

• Community Discussion Email Notifications

Hi, everyone,

It came to our attention that some people may wish to receive more than just the Daily Digest email which sends every day. By clicking the link below, you can access the area in your profile where you can choose "Real Time" notifications where you will receive both all notifications from the community PLUS the Daily Digest email.

Latest Shared Files

• Posted in: Open Forum

Upcoming Events

Webinar: Pros and Cons of Buying & Retooling a Laundromat

Buying and Retooling

This program will focus on the pros and cons of buying an existing laundry and what every prospective laundromat should know. Join the CLA for this virtual panel discussion.

CLICK TO REGISTER