Classifieds

Latest Discussion Posts

• Make me an offer ------------------------------ Jared Friesen Wash & Dry American Fls ID ------------------------------

• 2004 Model Speed Queen Store For Sale - Equipment Only All equipment is in working order and in good condition.   This equipment is still in use in our laundromat. We have the following machines for sale in Virginia Beach, VA (local pickup only) Washers  ...

• Cash buyers with ability to close looking for a laundry to purchase. Looking to purchase in Minnesota, Wisconsin or Northern Iowa. Real estate must be included and laundry must have gross sales of (at least) $200,000 annual (and must be verifiable). ...

• Hi my name is Darlene and my husband and I own a laundromat in Hempstead NY.  We are in the market for what you are selling, can you send me pictures and pricing. My email is dkurtin20@gmail.com Thanks ------------------------------ Darlene Kurtin Darlene ...

• I have 4 used dual quarter/dollar coin drops for sale. I'm no longer accepting quarters in my Wascomat W620's so these must go. $125.00/each. ------------------------------ Richard H. Potential Divestor B.C. Canada ------------------------------

Announcements

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Latest Shared Files

• Posted in: Classifieds

Expanding Your Laundry Enterprise

Increasing Stores Guide by Maytag

Download the free guide that can help you target the right scale, mix, and growth rate for your vended laundry business.

DOWNLOAD Now