Classifieds

Latest Discussion Posts

• Selling a Rowe C10, changer.  Set up to accept Credit Cards.  Rear load. 2 hoppers - 1 for dollar tokens, the other for quarter tokens.  Currently in operation.  Honestly, I don't have an idea s to what it is worth - thinking $1250.  If you can use it, ...

• Hello. We have some used Maytag equipment we are needing to sell. We are installing Heubsch equipment to match our other store of the same name. Most of the equipment is in really good condition. The soft mount washers have a lot of use/wear and tear ...

• Selling a Klopp coin counter.  Electric model.  Works fine.  Came with the mat I purchased, and I don't use it.  Will sell to the best offer I receive by months end 8/31.  You pay shipping.  Thanks for considering. ------------------------------ RICHARD ...

• Peace I'm Nino. Please give me a call. I have a Laundry mat for sale in a high income area in NY. Contact me at (718)450-1366 ------------------------------ nino carta nino carta Person ------------------------------

• I have 2 complete BC3500 with updated bill accept, $1,500 each FOB Akron Ohio ------------------------------ SCOTT VLAHOS Advantage Equipment Inc Akron OH ------------------------------

Announcements

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Latest Shared Files

• Posted in: Classifieds