Open Forum

Need Bank Suggestions

• 1.  Need Bank Suggestions

Posted 8 days ago
    Hello,

We had bought new dryers last year and got a loan through eastern funding. I am looking to upgrade washers and my bulkheads. That will only lead to high monthly payments for both washers/dryers for 5 years loan. Is there any bank anyone would suggest I can talk with who can give me a 15 year loan all together for both dryers and washers without putting my other assets on lean? The only reason is because we don't own this property.

Please let me know.

------------------------------
    Omer Khan
    3 Laundromats Operator
    Atlanta GA
    Maytag - Sponsored Webinar September 17, 2019

• 2.  RE: Need Bank Suggestions

Posted 7 days ago
    All the manufacturers provide equipment loans and will combine loans, but not aware of anyone that will go 15 years on equipment.  Don't believe there's such an animal.

STEVEN MATRIX
    24-Hour Laundromat
    Monmouth OR

• 3.  RE: Need Bank Suggestions

Posted 5 days ago
    Eastern Funding is the most knowledgeable lender for laundry equipment in the industry.​

Joel Blitzer, VP
    Brooks Waterburn Corp
    Farmingdale, NY 11735
    www.brookswaterburn.com
    info@brookswaterburn.com

• 4.  RE: Need Bank Suggestions

Posted 3 days ago
    Hi Omer, It was great talking to you the other day! I highly recommend Chris Michalek at Prime Capital. Chris is a rockstar lender who specializes in the laundry industry and he can be very creative in getting you taken care of if needed. I've been working with Chris for about 7 years, have done probably 10 loans of different sizes and refi'd several times w him. He's as knowledgeable and passionate as they come. His cell is 847-858-2718. Tell him that you talked to me. Call me again if you prefer and we can talk. Good luck!

Dave Menz
    Queen City Laundry Chain
    https://www.queencitylaundry.com
    Laundry Magician Pickup & Delivery
    https://www.laundrymagician.com
    Cincinnati, OH