Classifieds

Maytag Washer and Dryers for sale

• 1.  Maytag Washer and Dryers for sale

Posted 08-16-2019 16:37
    Hello. We have some used Maytag equipment we are needing to sell. We are installing Heubsch equipment to match our other store of the same name. Most of the equipment is in really good condition. The soft mount washers have a lot of use/wear and tear but they still work just fine. Below is the decription  Please feel free to contact me with any questions. My cell number is listed below. This laundromat was built in 2009 and all the equipment was installed new at that time. There is one MDG76 dryer, 3 x MLG45 double dryers and 7 x MLG33 dryers. We also have 8 x MAH22PDAWW0 washers for sale that are in working condition and 4 for parts. Units would need to be picked up. Willing to sell by the piece or make a deal for the whole package or multiple machines. All machines except for the four parts washers are currently in use but will be coming out in the next week. You are welcome to contact us to set up a time to come by and see them working for next few days. After that we will be pulling them out and putting them in storage. We need to get these machines moved as soon as possible. They are located in Oak Grove, KY on the border of Tennessee right outside Ft Campbell. We are an hour and thirty minutes north of Nashville, Tn. For some reason I can't upload pictures to this post but below is a link to the Craigslist add with pictures of everything. I can also text or email you anything else you may need.
    Thanks,
    Nathan Burkholder
    Owner
    The Great American Laundromat
    Cell 706-593-0654

------------------------------
    Nathan Burkholder
    Clarksville, TN
    The Great American Laundromat Clarksville and Oak Grove
    The Dutchman's Laundromat Clarksville
    ------------------------------
    Join CLA - Enjoy Membership Benefits