CLA Connect Open Forum

Need some help with Dexter T900 not doing a final spin

• 1.  Need some help with Dexter T900 not doing a final spin

Posted 3 days ago
    i have a WCN t900 Dexter washer that periodically fails to go into a final spin. I can't catch it failing when I try it, however once s week a customer is calling to complain about dripping wet clothes. I am now just part swapping. I have replaced the timer, the drain valve, the reversing timer and made sure the tubing is clean ( that goes from the pressure switch to the drain connector). I still have s few more parts to try- the spin relay and the pressure switch.   Does anyone have other ideas?
    Thanks!

------------------------------
    CRAIG ANDERSON
    SWISHY WASHY COIN LAUNDRY
    SALT LAKE CITY UT
    Clean 2019: June 20-23 - New Orleans

• 2.  RE: Need some help with Dexter T900 not doing a final spin

Posted 3 days ago
    Sounds like a drain problem. If it only happens once in a while it could be a partial blockage down the line. I'm assuming you don't have a pit drain.

Chris Mirisciotta
    Canon Coin Laundry
    Canonsburg PA

• 3.  RE: Need some help with Dexter T900 not doing a final spin

Posted 3 days ago
    I had a similar problem of a T900 not spinning once in few cycles . I replaced a number of parts but problem continued until I realized the wiring to the water valves was wrong. After I corrected,  it  spun like a champ. So you may like to check the wiring. If the wiring is correct then you may certainly like to check if there is drain issue.

Naren Hegneshwar
    Thumbs Up Laundry Inc
    Greenville SC