Classifieds

2 Huebsch 60 lb Washers $10,800.00

• 1.  2 Huebsch 60 lb Washers $10,800.00

Posted 07-17-2019 15:51
    Selling 2-Huebsch 60lb Washers HCN060 Commercial Coin Operated Laundromat Washers In Excellent Condition, they are at the end of my washer run & are lightly used Huebsch 60lb Coin Operated Commercial Washers VFD Drive Single Phase Galaxy 300 without the extra wash & rinse buttons that were installed June 2012, they are still under 10 year factory warranty.
    I will remove the dollar coin drops & they will be sold with single quarter drops.
    I have not had one single issue with these 2 washers since they were installed, bases Not included in price.  
    I will be ordering replacement washers in September & these will be removed either early October or early November at the latest.  
    I just ask for a $2K deposit & buyer to pay balance when washers have been removed. 

I updated the door handles & door gaskets to black, since it gives them a cleaner look. 
    You can pick them up or I could have my installer deliver & or install them for you if your in Florida. 
    Model Number HCN060HCFXU1001
    I would not charge a fee to set these up on 2 separate pallets if you called a freight co to pick these up, freight would be at buyers cost. Asking $10,800.00 for both.

------------------------------
    Mike B
    Multi Store Owner
    Sunny Palm Harbor Florida
    ------------------------------
    Join CLA - Enjoy Membership Benefits