Classifieds

Attention HUEBSCH Washer Owners

• 1.  Attention HUEBSCH Washer Owners

Posted 11-10-2018 08:27
      |   view attached
    I have been working with my sign man to design a durable, laminated button overlay for current design Huebsch hard mount, front load, cycle touch buttons.  These overlays will be available next month for $7.95 each.  See photo of overlay installed on my 20 lb. washer.

If interested in purchasing,  just email me with the quantity desired.  Send no money at this time.  I will let you know when they are ready to ship.

laundromatman@outlook.com

------------------------------
    Larry Adamski
    Muskegon Laundromat
    Spring Lake MI

• 2.  RE: Attention HUEBSCH Washer Owners

Posted 12-01-2018 16:28
    Guys,

These 9 button overlays are now in stock.  The charcoal grey color compliments the grey control panel on current model Huebsch washers.  Tiny windows in the overlay allow the LED lights to show through just like the original panel.

They can be installed as a preventive maintenance measure on brand new washers to prevent wear and tear on the control panels.  They can also be installed on washers that have button cracking to renew the buttons and prevent further damage from occurring.

It's super easy to align the overlay.  Just press the Extra Wash and Extra Rinse buttons so that you have 3 LEDs lit up.  Then align the overlay over the 3 lit LEDs and press working from the center to the outer edges.  Installation takes about 5 minutes per washer.

The laminated construction has a tough printed layer with a tough clear vinyl layer over the top.   These should last for years under normal use.  I've begun installing these overlays on all my washers that have the current model button layout.  They provide an easy, economical way to renew your cracked control buttons and make the whole washer look better.

Larry Adamski
    Muskegon Laundromat
    Spring Lake MI

• 3.  RE: Attention HUEBSCH Washer Owners

Posted 12-30-2018 14:30
    Edited by Larry Adamski 12-30-2018 14:31
    Guys,

Right now is a great time to plan for any needed price increase on your Huebsch washers.  Your customers are seeing and touching those cracked and worn cycle selector buttons every day.  Make them look like new with my new, easy to install, 9 button overlay panel.   These are in stock and ready for immediate shipment.  Free shipping.

Call me at 616 844 1277 to order.

Larry Adamski
    Muskegon Laundromat
    Spring Lake MI