Classifieds

Dexter stack 30# dryers - 6 units

• 1.  Dexter stack 30# dryers - 6 units

Posted 08-08-2019 11:32
    Edited by SAM SLOANE 08-09-2019 10:35
      |   view attached

Six dryers for sale currently in storage but similar to the ones shown.

Model # DAD30KCS.

30 lb. stack.

Stainless.

Date of manufacture: 2008.

Set up for natural gas but can easily be converted to propane using a kit that Dexter sells.

Set up for quarters.

Coin boxes not included.

A total of 18 dryers were purchased in Feb. 2018 from a dealer of used equipment known to me to be reputable. I intended to replace 12 dryers at my laundromat plus add another six for additional capacity. I ended up only replacing the original 12 as I found out that to add an additional 6 dryers would have required an upgraded gas line and significant renovation for greater make-up air and I decided it wasn't worth it. So none of the six for sale were ever in use at my laundromat but I assume that they will perform similar to the 12 that I installed which have worked great so far.

The dryers have been in storage for a year and a half and may have been in storage for a year or so by the previous owner so they have less years of use than you would expect.

I did a quick online search for similar dryers and can only find the OLDER  DL2X30  models priced at approx. $3,200. I'm asking $3,000 or best offer. As-is, where-is. Buyer responsible for shipping. Machines are still on pallets. Located in Milford, NH just over the Mass border.

Preference given to anyone buying all six.

Email or call/text at 908-265-5545.

------------------------------
    Sam S.
    Massachusetts
    ------------------------------
    Join CLA - Enjoy Membership Benefits