Open Forum

Laundry bags

• 1.  Laundry bags

Posted 02-02-2019 23:48
    Hello everyone I am new to this forum I needed to know where can I order laundry bags with my business name and adress on it

------------------------------
    Eid Rehmat
    Store Owner/ Employee
    Southaven MS
    Join CLA - Enjoy Membership Benefits

• 2.  RE: Laundry bags

Posted 02-03-2019 11:20
    Edited by Bobbi Calderon 02-03-2019 11:20
    For 13 years now I have been buying all my bags from Cleaners Supply custom designed.  Happy with what I always get and very easy to work with.

Bobbi Calderon
    Store Owner/ Employee
    Council Bluffs IA

• 3.  RE: Laundry bags

Posted 02-03-2019 11:31

I've bought them from Cleaners Supply in the past. My new batch I got from Spector Textile. 

KaTesha Anderson
    Store Owner/ Employee
    Cozy Clean Laundry
    Decatur,GA

• 4.  RE: Laundry bags

Posted 02-03-2019 12:17
    I switched to Cleaner Supply about 4 years ago and never looked back. They are nice people and the bags are very good with consistent quality. My old supplier would sometimes send a "mixed bag" of quality with many fabrics and different thicknesses. At least 10% were simply unusable.

Ask Cleaner Supply about specials or discounts. They do that every once in a while especially if you order several hundred at a time. My customers love the bags I get from Cleaner Supply. They will send samples too!

Roger Owens
    Store Owner/ Employee
    O-Kleen Laundry & Dry Cleaning
    Elkton MD

• 5.  RE: Laundry bags

Posted 02-03-2019 12:57
    For those who have your logo or company name on your laundy bags from Cleaners Supply can you post a pic on here for everyone to see the quality.

ROY JACOBS
    Store Owner/ Employee
    Rolla MO

• 6.  RE: Laundry bags

Posted 02-03-2019 13:26
    thumbnail image
    Laundry totes
    thumbnail image
    Laundry bags

Bobbi Calderon
    Store Owner/ Employee
    Council Bluffs IA

• 7.  RE: Laundry bags

Posted 02-04-2019 11:37
    Highly recommend Cleaner's Supply.

However, last year, on a tip from this board from Paulie, I went ahead with an adventure of buying bags direct from China via Alibaba.  My experience was not pleasant (many places don't respond, or won't send a sample, or try to charge a ridiculous price for a sample, or don't understand English well enough, etc. etc.)  One place wanted $80 for a sample bag.  When I complained that his competitor was charging just $30 for a sample, his response was "buy it from him then".  Lost in translation?

But after doing a lot of work, and paying for several samples to be shipped from different providers, I finally purchased 500 bags.   (FYI - most places insist on a 1,000 minimum order).   It took a long time for them to be made and shipped but I am happy with the quality and price.  Yes you pay less than you pay Cleaner's Supply but not sure it is worth the hassle.

Funny thing is that most customers still want the Cleaner's Supply bags (which are better quality).  So I offer both.

R Anderson
    Store Owner/ Employee
    Camarillo CA

• 8.  RE: Laundry bags

Posted 02-04-2019 11:24
    I've been using Norton Supply and I'm happy with the quality and results. The customer love them and we just ordered another batch.

Jorge
    Store Owner/ Employee
    Humble TX

• 9.  RE: Laundry bags

Posted 02-04-2019 16:29
    Most  launery bags are made in China. There are some  local sewers that buy closeouts and make laundry bags  and thes are the bags of mixed  quality that you cannot get the same product again.  Instead of Alababa try Everstrong Products they are a US company that owns there own cut and sew plant in China and make bags and sling bags for commerical laundries.  You will still have to wait  2 months but you will buying  Fob USA and doing business in English in the USA.  You are dealing with a manufacture so if you need  a 1000 bags or more contact us.

Joe Kaminsky
    Manufacturer Employee
    Everstrong Commercial Products
    MEMPHIS TN