Open Forum

JTO300DRG Huebsch dryers

• 1.  JTO300DRG Huebsch dryers

Posted 02-08-2019 16:04
    Hello Every one,

I have three dryers JTO300DRG that they are driving me crazy. Almost all of them are misbehaving.
    There is one that at least one time a day do not heat. You have to stop it and start it again and then works.
    Another ine heats and then stops not drying anything.
    To me they seem to have similar problems.
    I change almost everything I know. Ignator, limits, silinoids etc...

Any one with similar problem?

Anyone knows a good mechanic for Huebsch dryers in Brooklyn NY that can recommend?!

Thank you!
    j

------------------------------
    Jaime Guerra
    Bogada LLC
    Brooklyn NY
    Join CLA - Enjoy Membership Benefits

• 2.  RE: JTO300DRG Huebsch dryers

Posted 02-08-2019 16:59
    It can be a flaky centrifugal switch in the blower motor.  For the purpose of testing, jump the switch circuit and see if you continue to have the no heat issue.  Can't remember specifically, but the motor circuit has a two wire molex plug that runs to the motor (blk+white wire). Disconnect at molex and jump the wires on the control side.  Be careful and CONFIRM the circuit your jumping!!!

Timothy Foster
    Multi-
    Timothy Foster Person
    Toledo

• 3.  RE: JTO300DRG Huebsch dryers

Posted 02-11-2019 10:42
    Thank you,

I will be checking this shortly and let you know.

Jaime Guerra
    Bogada LLC
    Brooklyn NY

• 4.  RE: JTO300DRG Huebsch dryers

Posted 02-09-2019 11:24
      |   view attached
    Hello Jaime,

I have 24 stacks of this model dryer in one of my laundromats. Timothy is offering good advise as to one of the steps to check and diagnoise the problem. The fan motor centrifugal switch can drive you crazy as it can be an intermittent issue working then not working. To check this by-passing this switch it is a good way to see if that is the problem. I have attached a photo of the two wires coming from the motor in the electrical box. The wires they connect to is where you need to make it loop (use wire or paper clip for temporary test) to test.

Another candidate for intermittent issues are the gas valve coils and air flow switch, but you may have already checked these items out.

Ray Benoist
    Ray Benoist
    Toms River NJ