Open Forum

Remodel Promotion ideas

• 1.  Remodel Promotion ideas

Posted 02-10-2019 12:18
    Finally finishing my remodel and looking for ideas to promote.  All my current customers know and have lived through the remodel but I am trying to reach new customers.

In addition a a more functional layout of the equipment I added new folding tables, floor, lights, tv's, seating etc.  Also added large load machines washers and dryers.

Any suggestions on how to inform the community and should I offer discount promotion to get people in the door?

Thanks

John

------------------------------
    John McLaughlin
    Cruzin' Laundromat

• 2.  RE: Remodel Promotion ideas

Posted 02-10-2019 12:28
    Edited by Larry Adamski 02-10-2019 12:44
    John,

Without question, any promotion must include online advertising such as Google Adwords, Facebook and a nice website.  Use pictures wherever possible.

By the way,  congratulations on your recent rehab.

Larry Adamski
    Muskegon Laundromat
    Spring Lake MI
    (616) 566-1987

• 3.  RE: Remodel Promotion ideas

Posted 02-10-2019 13:01
    Edited by Larry Larsen 02-10-2019 13:02
    Larry A. has it right. Promote and advertise. Make sure your staff is working to be warm and welcoming.  Word of mouth is one of the best ways to advertise.

Send out flyers. Use the cheap postcard program available from the post office. Repeat the above in four weeks. Replace or renew your outside sign and make sure the place is visually appealing to any current or new customer. Put up an exterior banner proclaiming your remodel.

Larry Larsen
    Laundromat123.com
    Anaheim, CA
    Distributor - Insurance - Consulting
    Cell: (714) 390-9969

• 4.  RE: Remodel Promotion ideas

Posted 02-10-2019 18:51
    It seems like the postcard approach if not too expensive would reach those who are not so connected to the Internet.

It also seems like an operator would want to differentiate his remodeled place somehow from his closest competition in whatever "sometimes small ways" he or she can.

Michael Walsh www.kingkoin.com
    King Koin Laundry, Car n Dog Wash
    Bismarck ND